Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter!

Yep, today is Easter Sunday so I wont keep you long as I know many of you, like me, will be hanging out in the sun filled garden with family and friends enjoying a few hot dogs off the barbie!

But I thought i'd spend a few minutes to let you know which idea I went for and give you a quick update on how i'm doing. So, i'll be honest....

.... i'm doing bloody brilliant!

Yep, although tempted, very very tempted, Good Friday and Easter Saturday came and went without a hot cross bun, drop of alcohol or chocolate egg crossing my lips. Not only that but I pumped out an extra circuit on my Friday weight workout and even went for a jog on Saturday, which is normally my day of rest, as I knew I wouldnt be able to do one today! (But before I celebrate I still have today and bank holiday Monday to get through!)

So, idea 2 of having a little treat each day has been binned and lets face it, idea 1 was always no-go as killing the Easter bunny would not look good as I work for an animal charity!

That leaves having a slight cheat day or ditching all ideas and indulging in just the BBQ as my one naughty meal for the week. (Either way, tomorrow will have to be a good day!)

Slight cheat day or naughty meal? Slight cheat day or naughty meal?? Slight cheat day or naughty meal??? Hmmm, I'm sooooo indecisive!!

Seeing as I really can't choose I think i'll just see how today goes! I'll definatley be tucking into the sausages, burgers, chicken, ribs, salad, pasta salad and other delights of the BBQ (they're already looking tasty- and they're still raw in there packaging!) ..... its just whether or not I can leave it at that so its just a naughty meal, or whether I succum to the chocolate, cake, biscuits and hot cross buns that will no doubt appear throughout day!

Either way, i'm going to enjoy this BBQ and we'll soon see what happens....

No comments:

Post a Comment