Wednesday 6 April 2011

Its Wednesday...

Aka hump day... aka the middle of week two... aka only 10 and a half weeks to go! Hoorah!

All in all I've not done too badly with the healthy eating (apart from the weekend slip up previously mentioned!) and exercise, but seeing as i'm still at the very beginning you wouldnt really expect anything less would you?!

There is one thing i've been putting off though! Putting off because it hurts...... alot! But I can't put it off any longer - I must once again don the old running shoes and jog my way to beach body beauty!

Now i've tried to start running again, I really have! But last week it was just still a bit too cold for my liking, and my plan to start yesterday was squashed as I just simply couldnt run with it being my time of the month could I?!

But its now time to stop using the weather and my ovaries as an excuse! So tomorrow morning I WILL go for my first jog in god knows how many months, and I KNOW I'll do it because i've put it on here now so I have to!!

And you WILL come back to my blog this weekend, and I KNOW this because you'll want to know whether I survive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment