Sunday 15 May 2011

What a pain in the arse...

...literally! I'm walking like John Wayne and am pretty sure my butt cheeks are ripping like a cheap pair of Primark trousers everytime I sit, stand, walk or fart! (Teach me for thinking skipping and biking would be good for me!)

Unfortunatley, when you decide to take up more exercise an achy arse isnt all you get. I have plenty of other aches and pains too- namely in my thighs... and calfs... oh, and my abs... aaaand my sides, arms, shoulders and chest hurt a little too! (I think that covers all my aliments.. oh no, wait... did I mention my butt?!)

But, despite the sore muscles, stiff joints and constant feeling of uncomfortableness, i'm enjoying myself and loving my new workouts which I feel could really strip off some serious fat... if I dont have any repeats of Monday of course!

And this week, to ensure my one naughty meal stays to one naughty meal, I have sacrificed a British constitution - the Sunday roast dinner! You see, on Wednesday evening i'll be dining at my mums... and I can't say "no" to mums cooking... because its always sooooo freaking big, tasty and naughty!! (Mmmm, roll on Wednesday!)

So, with a bit of planning I will avoid another diet disaster by passing on todays yorkshire pud, roast potatoes, gravy and stuffing, to instead indulge in mums cooking later on in the week- pretty smart of me dont ya think?

So, as I would never usually pass up a roast dinner feast, hopefully this means I'm now back on the straight and narrow... which is good seeing as there's just one week til my next weigh in! (Eeeeek!)

2 comments:

  1. erm, I thought I saw you eating roasties, yorkshire pudding and stuffing and now having tea and biccies! Nice though eh?! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I gave in! (As my lovely big sis has already pointed out... kind of her eh?? LOL)
    I now have serious belly bloat from my mums roast potatos, roast parsnips, stuffing, yorkshire pud, mash and gravy! If that wasnt bad enough... to save my mum and dad gaining a few lb's I scoffed the majority of their biscuit tin! This "dieting" lark is hard!
    x

    ReplyDelete