Sunday 8 May 2011

Six down...

...six to go!! Yep, I have finally reached the half way point... and i've stuck to my plan 100%! (Woo hoo!! Go me!! (*big, wide, cheesy grin*))

For some reason my determination to do this is through the roof! But its not easy and despite having one naughty meal a week, saying "no" to all my favourite treats throughout the week has been torture! I mean celebrating Easter without having a hot cross bun smothered in butter and jam just felt wrong... and it feels wrong knowing that I have to say "no" for a further six weeks!! (*sighs*)

But, being half way through means there's no giving up now! And reaching week six is not only great for my belief that I can do this, but its exciting as i'm going to shake things up by...

... doing lots of new workout routines!

After six weeks of lifting the same weights, in the same order, on the same days you cant really blame me- talk about getting a tad bored! But it wont be easy because I know my body will have to work alot harder as it won't be used to the new routines! So i'm expecting plenty of sore muscles and achy limbs but as they say... no pain, no gain!

Not only that but I will be trying to do more cardio! So as well as going for my morning jogs and doing weight routines, i'm also hoping to pedal my way up and weeeeeeeeeee myself down a very steep hill on Monday and Friday evenings, and front crawl my way up and down the lengths of a swimming pool on Wednesday evenings! (I know! Its alot! Are the words "cant do this" springing to anyone else's mind??)

But all that starts tomorrow so i'm going to forget about it for now... after all its the weekend... and my beloved Man Utd are set to take in their closest rivals... and my big sister is preparing my naughty meal!!

Yep, she's cooking her little sister a three course "come dine with me" style meal of:

Starter: Wild mushroom bruschetta
Main: Chicken stuffed with chorizo and mozzarella served with cushed new potatos and veg
Dessert (which is always my fav course!!): A huge toffee apple crumble with ice cream
And for after dinner.... coffee with After Eight mints!

Mmmm mmmmmm (*licks lips*)

Sounds like loads eh!? Betcha I eat it all though!! And that doesnt include the numerous glasses of bubbly and wine i'll be downing all evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment