Wednesday 25 May 2011

Old habits...

die hard! Yep, when I first started this 12 week plan I did the first 6 weeks without any problems- there were no slip ups, no missed workouts, just 100% determination to stick to my meals and exercise! I really thought I had successfully adapted and changed to a healthier lifestyle BUT since the half way point my old binge eating habits have made a remarkable resurrection!

Especially this week when, after the disappointment that was the weigh in/measure up, I fell into a heavenly weekend of indulgence and I now find the words "stuff it!" floating around my head!

You see, I now realise that the toned, flat, sculpted tum that I wanted for Ibiza is unlikely to be here in the 4 weeks... or anytime soon after that!

But still, I was ready to put my all into these last few weeks to try and shift a couple of extra pounds before I have to squeeze into my bikini. However, my old habits are well and truly alive as yesterdays healthy dinner turned into a KFC chicken bucket, fries, baked beans, coleslaw and half a pack of biscuits!

So, what now? Do I "stuff it!" and attempt to lose my pot belly another time?? Or do I give it a proper go (with 100% devotion) for these last 25 days and see what I can do??
(yep, just 25 days til Ibiza! Whoop whoop!)

Well, I was originally going to "stuff it!" but then the KFC feast I binged on made an ugly re-appearence in my bathroom toilet and helped to change my mind! However, this time i'm not pressuring myself to completely lose my belly as I know thats not going to happen... i'm literally doing it to see what I achieve in 25 days when I put my all into it!

So, starting today, for the next 25 days, i'm going to give it my best shot! And as long as my bodyfat percentage heads the right way (down!) by just a teeny tiny smidgen then i'll be happy. And who knows, maybe by Christmas I will have the toned, flat, sculpted tum I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment