Wednesday 11 May 2011

From bad...

...to worse! Is exactly how Monday went!

With glorious sunshine streaming through my bedroom window- the day had started perfectly and I definately had my happy face on! My body felt re-fed from my sisters tasty three course naugthy meal so I woke up feeling pumped up and ready to lift some serious weights in my new routine!

Twenty minutes of lunging, deadlifting, bench pressing and bicep curling not only left me dripping in sweat but burning a shed load of calories! And I wasnt finished! I decided to add 10 minutes of skipping (with a skipping rope! Not prancing around like Michael McIntyre!) which was a lot more fun than I remember!

So yeah, Monday really did start off fabulously and carried on that way until about lunchtime... when my plans of finishing work, making tomorrows meals, going for a bike ride and making dinner all changed... starting with the microwave... which decided to blow up!

So, straight after work it was a trip to Tesco (in rush hour!!) to pick up the cheapest microwave they had. This was immediately followed by me shouting "Tink," "Tinky," as I tried to find my missing cat (been nine days now! (*very sad face*)) after she was possibly sighted a few streets away. The search resulted in me posting lots of missing cat leaflets through lots of doors and walking home catless! (*very very sad face!*)

So, an hour and a half after finishing work, I was finally home and felt a tad deflated and grumpy to say the least! But I went straight into my next job- making my lunch for the next day. Unfortunately, being a tad grumpy meant I was a tad heavy handed when using the cooking timer as it fell off the wall and broke! After plenty of "f-ing" and "blinding" I decided I would just keep an eye on the time and take my salmon out in 30 minutes. But, I forgot!! An hour after going in the oven my sister asked: "How long has your salmon been in?" My answer: "F**king hell! I dont believe this!"

Needless to say I was no longer a tad grumpy- I was extremely grumpy and was in no mood for a bike ride! I stomped upstairs, pulled on my pjs, slumped on the sofa and...

... ordered Domino's!!

I know, I know! Two cheat meals in two evenings! I'm absolutely gutted as I was doing so well. And I felt really really guilty...the next day! (Because that Domino's was yum and I didnt feel guillty about one bite as I shoveled it in my mouth!!)

Fortunately I don't think my slip up is too bad! My Dominos craving is now out of my system and by sticking to the rest of my meals I should still have some calorie deflict for the week. Plus, i've been active... yesterday I went for my morning jog and did my missed bike ride in the evening... and today I did another fun workout and I will go swimming tonight! (Yep, i'm back on track! I think!)

No comments:

Post a Comment