Wednesday 15 June 2011

They think it's all over...

... it is now! Yep, i'm just a few days away from the sunshine of Ibiza and I have done all I can! No amount of dieting, exercise, breathing in or praying will change the way my belly and I look in a bikini now!

I have to say that this last week has been very very relaxed for me, both in the way of work (I really couldnt be bothered to do anything) and my diet and exercise (I knew losing another pound wouldnt make a huge, if any, difference so kinda thought "sod it!")

I have still been getting up at the crack of dawn to go for my 3.57 mile runs and do my weight routines, but the evening bike rides did stopped- not only because I thought practising the art of eating ice cream and drinking alcohol in the evening would be more beneficial for Ibiza but also because of this darn British weather! So windy and rainy! (Better not be like that in Ibiza!)

In all fairness my diet hasnt been overly bad! I may have had the odd alcoholic beverage and bowl of ice cream but i've pretty much stuck to my "good for you" food for the rest of the time!! I did veer off track by changing a turkey and veg meal to a more satisfying sausage and mash combo- but seeing as sausages are protein, potatos are veg and it was served with a big pile of peas, thats a rather balanced meal in my eyes! (*smiles*)

But now its all off! The 12 week plan has ended as from 5pm tomorrow I am officially off work and on annual leave! Yippeeeeeeeee! And as Ibiza will be just around the corner i'm going to celebrate...

Friday will come, i'll wake up, have a cup of tea, do a workout, drink my protein shake, shower, dry, get dressed, clean the house, pop to Tesco, pack my suitcase, eat lunch, drive to my parents, make chit chat with the folks, wait for my beautician, let the beautician in, have my eyebrows waxed, have my eyelashes tinted, pay the beautician, and then...

The beautician will leave, we'll open the champagne, get the chinese takeaway menu, argue over who's gonna ring up, order the same dishes, order too many dishes, lay the table, guzzle our champagne, warm plates in the oven, look out the window for delivery, finish our champagne, moan there's no more champagne, open some wine instead, check out the window again, sit on the sofa, down our wine, say how hungry we are, have another look outside, pour more wine, listen to the doorbell, rush to the door, pay the driver, take our food, sit at the table, top up our drink, frantically pile food on our plates, and... eat and drink waay more than we should or need!

No comments:

Post a Comment