Saturday 11 June 2011

New hair, dinner at mums- must mean...

... I'm officially in holiday mode!

Yep, this weekend is all about Ibiza baby! My bank balance is already £70 slimmer thanks to my restyle at the hairdressers this morning, and tomorrow my mum, sister and I will hit the shops for essential holiday wear! (Hence the reason for staying at mums tonight... so we can hit those shops early!!)

I've had a really good week on the diet with no mid week cheats or takeaways so, as I have a lot to do this weekend and wont be at home, i've decided to relax my diet for these couple of days... starting tonight with a girlie night in!

Yep, dad is out playing cricket so its just us 3 girls, some trashy TV, a simple dinner of chicken, chips and beans, tipple of Cava and... dessert! (You've always gotta have dessert on a girlie night in!) And tonights dessert is something I baked as a suprise for my mum...


Pickle's fudge tart... just like the ones from school! (Go on admit it - you want some! I dont blame you- I'm a fab little baker! I even make my own pastry!)
I can tell tonight is going to be a great evening and it wont stop there as tomorrow we'll embark on our fun shopping spree and depending on the weather, we'll either indulge in lunch at one of Cambridge's restaurants or a scrummy BBQ in the evening. (Mmmmm)

So, as you can see the diet is momentarily on hold and will recommence on Monday... for a few days... as from 3pm Thursday I am officially on annual leave and so the holiday really begins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment