Wednesday 8 June 2011

Eating more...

is harder than I thought! I know, I didnt think it would be either! All week i've done my exercises and have been aiming to eat at least 200 extra calories from "good" food a day.

But despite trying i'm just not chomping through enough food and with no naughty meal to re-charge my batteries, i'm now starting to lack energy and feel drained, especially in my legs! This is obviously not good as i'm now finding it a lot harder to...

(1) get out of bed in the morning- especially as I know i'm getting out to do exercise!

(2) get on my bike after work- all I want to do is curl up on the sofa and watch some life wasting TV!

(3) get in the mood to cook- not good when the only other dinner options are a takeaway or munch on crappy snack food!

Totally sucks eh??

But i'm trying to think of possible positives like...
... I'm not actually craving a big, high cal, high carb, high fat meal (even though my body could probably do with one!)
... I'll enjoy my naughty weekend meal a lot more knowing i've earnt it by being good all week.
... if I miss the odd evening workout it wont have a huge impact as my diet is helping to give me the calorie deflict I need.

But I need to do something! So, with just two days until the weekend (which will involve lots of holiday prepping for me! Hee hee!) I am going to try and get the balance right by either making sure I eat more daily calories or by missing the odd exercise session.

My theory is, whichever I do will mean my calorie deflict will be slightly reduced so i'll have more energy?? Well, thats what i'm telling myself anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment