Saturday 10 March 2012

Thought of the week: (whilst watching Embarrassing Bodies)
I really wanted to go to bed and get an early night tonight but now I want to see this ladies bagels!!

Diet:
Has gone out the window! I haven’t been feeling 100% and when I feel like that the last thing I want to do is eat lettuce leaves and cottage cheese. So this week has been filled with cheese toasties, sausage, egg and chips, lasagne, pizza, chocolate cake and biscuits! Not a fabulously clean and healthy diet but i've loved every meal and, for the first time in a long while, I havent constantly been thinking about food and what i'm going to eat! With mums b'day celebrations, meals out and a trip to London on the horizon in the next coupe of weeks I
have decided to eat what I want and sort myself out when things have settled down. Its just easier that way and means I wont feel guilty about the toasties, chips and biscuits that are on the menu this week!

Exercise:
Has also gone out the window! I have somehow managed to tear the calf muscle in my left leg which means I’m walking like I’ve sh*t myself!!

On a more serious note, my leg has swollen, its painful to touch and it aches whether I’m sitting or standing so i've laid off the exercise to prevent any further damage and pain. I've been stinking out the house with plenty of Deep Heat rub and chucking painkillers down my throat in the hope that I would be able to re-start my workout this weekend but its still too sore.

In other news:
Due to my poorly leg I had a couple of days off work to do nothing but sit on the sofa with my leg elevated. During this time my wonderfully kind and caring sister brought me cups of tea, chocolate cake, magazines and even cooked my dinners! I’m very lucky to have a sister who would do that for me so I want to publicly give her a HUGE thank you!! Thank you Louie! Love you!

Also, its national pie week!!! Yay! I love pie.... in fact I love pie so much it is undoubtedly my favourite meal in the whole wide world! Unfortunately my sister isnt a pie fiend like me so I dont get to have them much but tonight she is allowing me to indulge in pie week by cooking me a dinner of pie, new potatos and vegetables. Yum yum!

That's it for this week... well, with a cr*p diet and no exercising there’s not much to say! I'm off to have a cup of tea and danish pasty so until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment