Thursday 31 March 2011

Why oh why....

Here's a poem you might like to see,
about how I came to write a blog about me,
and why i'm so obsessed with my belly.

See, way back when I was aged around 10,
I was lean, sporty and footie with boys like Ben,
but then came homework and time with paper and pen.

My diet never changed, I ate exactly the same,
but lack of sport meant I was getting a rounder frame,
now years have passed and i'm feeling pretty lame.

Everyone tells me: "Dont be silly, you're not fat!"
but when it comes to my belly i'm as blind as a bat,
as I have a little podge and all I can see is that!

Soon i'll be in Ibiza as I turn 25 years old,
and i'm hoping its not too late for me to change my mold,
all it takes is diet and exercise, or so i'm told.

So finger crossed.... and toes too,
its time to see what determination can do,
and for your enjoyment i'll update this blog for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment